A little while back, I asked you on Twitter and Facebook “what is the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a kid say?”
Here are your responses, uncensored and unedited, all just as innocent as the children who said them! More than 900 responses came in. Plenty to last us for at least a “few”
yearsposts here on Single Dad Laughing.
- Daughter – Mama were you alive with the dinosaurs? Me – Nope Daughter – Then I guess Daddy was since he’s older than you right? Me – Yup
- My best friend’s niece asked her mom if she could have a bra, “only not the BIG kind like you have, cuz I’m just little.”
- My daughter was making a mess of herself at the dinner table and when i said ‘look at your face’ she squinted and rolled her eyes around then looks at me and says “but I can’t see my face!”
- “Mom, your butt is soft and squishy just like a pillow.”
- My husband trained for triathlons for years and would wear bike shorts (spandex). He walked in the house after a ride and my daughter pointed to his front and said “daddy poo poo”. We still chuckle to this day.
- Mom, I like your cooking, I just don’t like how it tastes…
- We were eating lunch with some friends and their 9 year old girl says “talk to the booty, cause the hand’s off duty!”
- After a day out with my husband, my daughter came in and excitedly told me she gave a dollar to the “Japanese Army”. I learned minutes later it was the “Salvation Army”.
- My son came home from preschool, turned, looked at me and said “robots don’t have wieners. Nope! They don’t. Robots do NOT HAVE WIENERS.” He turned, walked into his room and started to play with his trains. Since then, I have learned that dragons and dinosaurs do not have butt cheeks. Why? “cuz they have tails.”