On SDL’s Facebook Page, I posted a simple question. “What is something you’ve found yourself saying to a child that you never thought you would?” The answers that came in have had me rolling on the floor ever since. Here are a few of them for your uninhibited laughing pleasure. Also, be sure to read the previous installments of You Said WHAT to your kid?
- When we draw a picture of someone, it is not necessary to draw their peepees as well.
- Boys! Take the frogs out of your mouths, put your swim trunks back on, and come inside for dinner!
- Stop licking the coffee table and eat your breakfast!
- Yes my boobies are big and soft. Yes they are good to use for pillows.
- Me: “Did I say lay down quietly and go to sleep? Or did I say jump back and forth from each others’ beds until one of you falls off and cries??” 5 year old: “Um..I think it was the second one but I’m not sure.”
- Stop licking the floor and get back in the tub!
- Take your underwear out of your mouth and put it on.
- Get your head out of the dog’s mouth.
- No, you can’t eat the dead spider.
- We don’t eat our friends!
- Why is there poop on your face?
- It’s probably not a good idea to lay in the dog’s bed after taking a shower!
- Don’t let the dog put his tongue in your mouth!
- Our peanut butter sandwiches do not go in the VCR.
- NO! Urinal cakes are not for eating!
- Do not lick your brothers bum!
- We don’t chew on batteries.
- We don’t use our poop to paint pictures.
>>I published this edition of You said WHAT to your kid?! on my Babble Voices blog, and I’m only permitted to post a snippet of it here. Read the whole thing and comment on Danoah Unleashed. It’s worth the click cause they get funnier and funnier! >>