Yay! The second complete year of Single Dad Laughing has just been released on paperback and on Kindle!
Allow me to give you ten insanely rational reasons why you should get both the first and second year.
- They make great incredible toilet reading. Shorter entries. Longer entries. And, you’ll have the opportunity to blatantly bookmark the posts that you really really want your fellow toilet-sitters to read.
- The covers are different colors. Which just makes ‘em cooler.
- There are more than 750 pages in the first year’s edition and more than 800 pages in the second! So, unless you have read every post I’ve ever written, chances are there is a lot of good stuff you missed!
- I plan to blog for a long time to come. Which means every year a new edition will be released. Which means you’re going to be the coolest kid on the block when you have the complete set (which will have lots and lots of different colors by the time I’m done).
- All the money goes to a fantastically great cause. And by great cause I mean to my schooling in January. And by all the money, I mean the $2-$4 I make on every book.
- If you ever get tired of me, these books are so fat they’d make excellent door stops. And no person can ever have too many doorstops.
- They will make people look up to you. When people see big books on your bookshelf they know just how smart and cultured and classy you really are. It’ll be your secret that mixed in with all the more awesome posts are also posts about boogers or underwear.
- Every time you buy a copy, an angel gets its wings. Or something like that.
- It’s fast reading because there are a lot of pictures inside.
- Did I mention they’re different colors?
In all seriousness, if you love Single Dad Laughing, these annual compilations are pretty dang fantastic. They have nearly every post I’ve written and shared so far (some posts, such as video posts, obviously can’t be included). And, your purchase helps support good blogging.
Oh, and I was also being serious about these making awesome bathroom readers. Haha. And to say so, I believe, is a great compliment! Right? Right? Okay, maybe not.
Anyway, you can get them here:
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing
PS. If you’ve been following along, I’d be really appreciative if you’d go on Amazon via the links above and leave five star ratings for these!
And PPS. I’ll also be announcing a paperback version of The Disease Called Perfection with all of the best responses and a follow up chapter/discussion on it, probably on September 20th (the two-year anniversary of that post).