Jump to page: 1 2
On the SDL Facebook Page, I posted the following question: “knowing that I might use it in a blog post, what is the deepest or coolest thought about life that you’ve ever thought?”
I was hoping for lots of original thoughts (of which I got several), but you also responded with some that I’ve heard before yet are poignant or cool enough to share as well. Anyway, here is the second half of my favorites from your list!
- Don’t be afraid of the rough road that leads to the golden bridge, it is WELL worth it!
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Stop taking life so seriously. You’ll never make it out alive.
- We choose what thoughts hold us back, what thoughts hold us in the past, and what thoughts move us forward.
- I would be friends with my kids even if we weren’t family. They are really cool individuals.
- I can’t solve illogical problems with logic.
- Every choice we make has the possibility of changing our path in life… Sometimes small, sometimes epic. So that traffic jam you get stuck in may be God’s way of putting an obstacle in your way to slow you down. Take life in stride and take a walk out of your routine…You never know what you might find or who you might meet.
- Attitude is truly everything. The people who see the world with a good attitude are the only ones who are happy.
- If you put a slinky on an escalator, will it go forever?
- God loves me exactly the same as everyone else.
- I have often wondered if different people see colors differently. Like what is red to me and what is red to you is visually different and we only know it is called red because that is what we were taught.
- I’m being honest when I say I feel that everyone would love themselves just a bit more if we could all know ourselves as a baby. Hold ourselves as we cry, calm ourselves when we’re cranky, and even change one of our own diapers. It would just give us all a healthy dose of humility.
- I have learned that we should promote what we love instead of bashing what we hate. You get a lot farther that way and it feels better too.
- 1 2