Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.
I had no idea what to expect.
This is what I got. Plus a few future posts as well.
23 of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids
- My daughter said to me the other day, “when I was your age I used to take you to the beach, and vacation. We used to go out to eat and read. But, I’m not your age anymore, I’m little all over again and now you’re the big one.”
- My 3-year-old son walked in on me in the shower and stared, then said, “Mom…wash your boobs…”
- “Mommy, did you know one night I woke up and came into your room and instead of waking you up I just sat in the chair and watched you, you didn’t even know I was there!”
- When my twins were about 2.5, I went to tuck them in for the night and Kayden looks at me and says “Can you please tell the man at the end of my bed to go away?” to which Kiera added, “He’s scaring me.”
- “I could just hug you forever and ever until you die and turn into bones and then I’ll still be hugging you.” Then, when she saw that I was giving her a crazy look, she started laughing, which made her fart.
- A kid from when I was a pre-school teacher. I was changing the diaper of one of the little boys in my toddler class. Now this kid was almost completely non-verbal, so imagine my expression when he turned his head to look at me, touched my belly and said, “You’re going to have a baby boy.” Like CLEAR AS DAY. I shook it off and laughed, until 3 weeks later when I took a pee test after missing my period and got a big pink plus sign. Yeah. My baby boy is now 5 years old. Still freaks me the eff out!
- My son wanted my niece to play down in the basement with him but she didn’t like it down there. She thought it was creepy but we never said that in front of him, she just tried to redirect him and suggested playing upstairs instead. He grabs her hand and says, “It’s ok, Brooke, they won’t bother you” and proceeds down the steps. We all went, “Who is THEY?!”
- “Mommy who’s the man by my window when we sleep?”
MORE CREEPINESS ON NEXT PAGE