- We were riding to school and we caught a red light. I expressed my dislike of the situation and from the back in a soft toned British accent my son says “We don’t like red lights, do we mummy” all slow and children of the corn-like. Every hair on the back of my neck stood up and I told him never to say it again. To which he responded with creepy laughing.
- As we were snuggling at bedtime, my three year old softy touched the middle of my forehead and whispered sweetly, “bullseye”.
- “That man in my doorway wants you out of my room.”
- While walking into a store with my 2 kids, my son, then 5 at the time, asked me if I was ok. Odd question but I replied, “yeah, I’m good why do you ask?” He paused for a second and then said, “Because I am going to die soon and I need to know that you will be ok.” Freaked me out because he just said it like nothing was a big deal. 4 years later, he’s still with me but that moment has always lingered with me.
- When my oldest daughter was three-ish she got up and came through my bedroom to use the bathroom (she had one on her side of the house so this was odd to begin with). She was sitting on the pot crying hysterically and I’d asked her a couple of times “why are you crying?” finally she snapped her head up, hair flying everywhere, in a deep, gruff, almost masculine voice “we are not crying!”
- On my way to church my son (3) asked me why I had hookers in my trunk. I wanted to know how he knew the word hookers and why he thought I had them in my trunk. After a few min. of discussion, I realized he meant bungee cords.
- Whilst making gingerbread men, “Yay! people are gonna burn!” (putting them in the oven)
- My 3 year old daughter said, “You would look pretty dead, Mom.”
MORE CREEPINESS ON NEXT PAGE