17. U.S. money isn’t paper. It’s cotton.
18. Every day, an average of 12 newborns are given to the wrong parents.
19. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1830s.
20. What we call a French kiss, the French call an English kiss.
21. Cut off a cockroach’s head. It can live for two more weeks.
22. Women blink twice as often as men.
23. Adolf Hitler only had one nut. He also never got caught up in doping.
24. A fourth of all the bones in your body can be found in your feet.
25. If the month begins with a Sunday, it will always have a Friday the 13th.
26. Camels have three eyelids.
27. Is this true? Dr. Ruth is a trained sniper. To this day she can load a Sten automatic rifle in under a minute. Blindfolded.
28. It is literally impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
29. When a pig has an orgasm, it lasts for 30 minutes.
30. Starfish don’t have brains.
31. All Polar Bears are left-handed. Or should I say south-paws.
32. Steve Jobs became a vegan because he had heard it would eliminate the need to bathe.
CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE