Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.
I had no idea what to expect.
This is what I got. Plus a few future posts as well.
25 More of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids
- “Mommy, I love you so much I wish I could take your head to school with me.” -my 4 year old son.
- At 3… “Mommy, remember when I died before and I saw them give someone else my heart? I was so sad I couldn’t hug you anymore.”
- When my son was 6 we moved and he said that he was glad he no longer had to share his room with the scary old lady that kept telling him to kill himself.
- “Can I see the place in you where I came from?”
- Looking out the window into the yard one night, my daughter, then 2, said “there’s a door out there. Those two scary men want to come in. They are doing *this*.” And she started shaking her head violently while looking up at the ceiling.
- “The devil told me to stab you, but I’m not going to.”
- A little girl, who is five, tell me in great detail about her grandmother passing away in a horrible car accident. Apparently the woman was decapitated. The little girl looked me right in the eyes and said, “they sewed her head back on before they put her in the casket…that way, no one will steal her head and take it home. Someone might have wanted to put it on top of the television or sumthin’.”
- My 4 year old came down stairs in nothing but her underwear, a sash, and a fake sword. She said “I’m going to kill the werewolves. Call the cops.” Then walked away.
MORE CREEPINESS ON NEXT PAGE