Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.
I had no idea what to expect.
This is what I got. Plus a few future posts as well.
25 More of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids
- “Mommy, I love you so much I wish I could take your head to school with me.” -my 4 year old son.
- At 3… “Mommy, remember when I died before and I saw them give someone else my heart? I was so sad I couldn’t hug you anymore.”
- When my son was 6 we moved and he said that he was glad he no longer had to share his room with the scary old lady that kept telling him to kill himself.
- “Can I see the place in you where I came from?”
- Looking out the window into the yard one night, my daughter, then 2, said “there’s a door out there. Those two scary men want to come in. They are doing *this*.” And she started shaking her head violently while looking up at the ceiling.
- “The devil told me to stab you, but I’m not going to.”
- A little girl, who is five, tell me in great detail about her grandmother passing away in a horrible car accident. Apparently the woman was decapitated. The little girl looked me right in the eyes and said, “they sewed her head back on before they put her in the casket…that way, no one will steal her head and take it home. Someone might have wanted to put it on top of the television or sumthin’.”
- My 4 year old came down stairs in nothing but her underwear, a sash, and a fake sword. She said “I’m going to kill the werewolves. Call the cops.” Then walked away.
MORE CREEPINESS ON NEXT PAGE
I was doing a garage sale. A man (not a kid) looked me straight in the eye and said "I was in the Vietnam war" I could tell anyway because he was wearing a hat that said it. He then said "I'm a killer. I killed a lot of people there. " I stared and said something about opinions firmly. He bought and walked off.
when my neice was really young, (2-4 yrs old) she used to say "the shadows are watching us." Then she would point into space and say "that one watches me sleep, and that one plays to rough!" And she would refuse to sleep on the top bunk, saying that the "shadow" would sit at the top of the closet and tell her to jump of the bed and join him. I was totally freaked, bc I had to share a room with her. So she mainly slept in the bed with me.
1) My nephew likes trains, n one night, my sister drove down to the depo to let him watch them. (Abandoned train depot btw, in an old ghost town) She started getting a creepy feeling and was about to leave when he told her, that they were okay where they were at but not to go down the other road, 'cause the man standing there, told him not to.
2) (same nephew) When he was just starting to talk, he used to look up at pics of our grandfather, and clearly called him Pawpaw, and just chattered away with his pictures.
3) My daughter used to have an "imaginary friend" she called Buddy. It was bothering me a bit (when I was a kid I had problems with "people" that other people couldn't see) so I asked Buddy that if he couldn't show himself to me, to stop playing with my daughter. Buddy didn't make another appearance, but she saw a picture of my dad, shortly afterwards, who had passed away in 06 (she was born in 08) and told me that that was Buddy.
4) Coming out of the local hospital one day, visiting idk who, they were loading a lady into the elevator (awake, talking), and my daughter looked at me and whispered "She's dead Mommy" and looked sad. Couple days later I saw her obit.
5) (nephew again) One night he was telling me about the "angel" who came in the house and chased off the "demon" who was bothering his lil sister.
6) (same house) my other niece, used to have problems with "the dark lady." This was something that used to bother me when I was a kid. And the shadow people... they freak the kids out all the time down there...
Things like this happen often in our family...
When my niece was maybe three years old she was upstairs in her bedroom talking to somebody, no one else was in the house except my sister and I, we were downstairs in the kitchen laughing wondering who she was talking to. Pretty soon she came downstairs, we asked her who she was talking to and she looked at us like we were crazy. She said I was talking to Abraham and Moses about Jesus. So then we asked her what did they look like. She described them as wearing long white robes, they had white hair and white beards. So my sister and I just looked at each other and I said I think she really was talking to them.
okay the one about the girl who said something licked her feet and the one about the perv watching them and then showing up at the store are gonna keep me awake tonight lol
When my daughter was about 2, and talking pretty well. She would tell my mother (Her Granny) "The Grandma doesn't like it when you sit in her chair." My mom would rock her in the chair in her room. She also told me about the Grandpa who wore a tall black hat and a vest.
She's now 5, and has pretty much stopped talking about it, but from the time she was 2she would tell me about her "shadow brother". Constantly play with him, and talk about him being with her all the time. I lost a baby 4 years before she was born.
When i was either 2 or 3 now 11 just hearing about this I would take showers with my mom and one night I said "Mommy there is a old man in the shower and she asked where and he was by the drain.One night my aunt got out of the shower on her way to the living room and heard the microwave beeping and she said ..... stop playing with the microwave i wasnt out there i was gone btw he used to move the patio decorations around in odd places
My mom passed away 10 years ago. About a year ago my 2 1/2 year old daughter was playing with a little bunny figurine. She showed it to me and I told her that my mommy had given it to me when I was a little girl. My daughter pointed above my head and said, "Her!" I got instant goosebumps, but in a good way. :)
My daughter who is 3, likes to tell people she eats spiders. She says shhe likes to eat the little ones because they are crunchy. She doesn't like the big juicy ones.
A couple of years ago my 10 year old woke up terrified every night crying hysterically. I would go in her room and try to console her but she was so scared she would just come into my bed. She was too scared to stay in her own bed. She said someone kept watching her. One night my husband and I were watching TV with her and she screamed and said someone just walked down the stairs. It was only the 3 of us in the house. My husband went down to check and of course he didn't see anyone. I asked her who it was and she said it looked like Pop Pop with hair. (My dad is balding). I showed her a picture of my grandfather who my dad looks just like and she said that the man she saw was wearing an orange shirt and your grandpa has a green one on. I said if my grandpa had on an orange shirt do you think it could be him? She said yes! I told her that the man that has been watching her while she slept was her great grandfather. After a year of waking up terrified every night she never woke up screaming again. A couple of days later as I was telling my sister about what happened and asking her if it could be real, I looked to my right and there was a telephone pole loaded with flyers and my eyes went straight to a sign that said "Otto was here". That of course was his name. Very weird but soothing to know that it was him indeed. The sign proved it to me. :)
when my son was about 5 he asked me to put 666 on his bedroom door because it was his no, i convinced him to have 999 as i said it was better because it was for firemen also around the same age his rabbit died , when he found out he said poor bunny can we eat it now,
My youngest daughter was 5 at an appointment, she was crawling on top of the bench next to the wall, there was about 17 peeps waiting, she all of a sudden said " momma, I love getting high" geeeeza did everyone bust a rib on that comment lol!! and when she was 3, she was laughing, smiling and jumping on my bed smiling reaching and looking at the ceiling and said "Momma gods gonna take me!" My Son who was 9 at the time said he seen an eye ball the size of a basketball crawl threw his room on the floor gasping and growling at some blobby thing and he said he seen the Virgin Mary open her arms and scared all of the demons from his room. My oldest daughter that was 6 at the time said that St Michael the Archangel was in her room, and his wings disappeared threw the ceiling, I asked her what was he doing, she said just smiling at her and just stood guarding her room!
people have no idea how close their children still are to the world of those not currently living. they know their dead relatives like they know the living ones. they see things that we have learned to ignore because people have a hard time dealing with it. I think we should really stop convincing our kids that what they perceive is less true than what we perceive.
My 3 year old son has talked about his "great great grandfather" for months now. He says he's really nice, but really tall and can touch the ceiling. He goes on and on about him at times, but it's always random and can be weeks in between. And as a mother, I know when my son is lying or making something up. There is something to it. Usually, it doesn't bother me one bit, but one time, late at night, I went to go into my room and he says, "Mommy, great great grandfather is standing in here! He is right in that corner!." Hell....no!
I find it fascinating how connected children are to the spirit world. I wish we all had that, or if we did, I wish we hadn't lost it growing up.
WOW! I have chills running through my body. The kid speaking about the "grey men" especially got me as when I was around that age I told my mother about my friends who dropped in for a visit every so often.
Oh My Word! Some of these are hilarious, but some are seriously disturbing!! I can't decide if I should laugh... or go vomit up my coffee.
When my nephew was 2 he went to the mall with his Mom. After she had been pushing him in his stroller for a little while he said "Mom, there are a lot of people without heads here, we should leave."
My stepdaughter was changing my 22 month old, who was smiling and playing, and it was cute. Then my toddler suddenly stopped, went dead serious, looked right at her, and in as deadpan a voice as someone just learning to talk can be, said "watch it." I have no idea where she would have learned that phrase from
When my son was between the age 2-4 he would talk about a "one-eyed man" that would come to visit him.
My 4 year old is ALWAYS telling me about stuff that happened "when he was 5" and just last night, he told me that when he was 5 he lived in New York, and his house had a lot of blue things in it. I brush it off, but after reading some other posts, now I don't know LOL
My sister has 2 daughters (then 3 and 6 yrs old). The youngest daughter was behind the oldest, and reached her arms around the neck of the oldest. My sister said to her "Awww...are you hugging your sister?" and the youngest turned to her and said "No....I'm trying to choke her."
A few years ago, my husband and I were driving around with our 2.5-year-old nephew in the back seat. Out of nowhere, he started licking the palms of his hands and chanting, "I won't get mad." while staring off into space.
when my 5 year old niece came to visit one day, she was playing near our staircase when she asked me, "who are those kids?" i asked her "what kids?" and she said, "there's a bunch of kids upstairs playing with their grandma and they asked me to come play." i was creeped out b/c i had just found out that prior to us, an older lady lived in the house and her two grandchildren had died there. we even had the height marks inside a closet with all their names over all the years she lived there.