So, for the past couple months I’ve been jotting down some of Noah’s more memorable quotes. And by memorable, I mean they had me ROFLSHMBE. Here they are for your enjoyment. I know I enjoyed them!
1. Dad, I love Transylvania! We should go there a hundred times! (talking about our recent trip to Pennsylvania).
2. Do you know why I say “gooder” even though I know it’s not a word? It’s gooder than the word “better.”
3. I had to pee on your foot, Dad. There was no other way to go potty.
4. Dad, are you my boyfriend?
5. I think that old lady just cut the cheese and it smells like Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Why doesn’t that guy have a home? Doesn’t he know that you just have to go buy one? That’s pretty easy, Dad.
7. I don’t want to take a bath today. I’m just gonna stink again by tomorrow.
8. Dad, you always tell me that I have to say thank you but you never tell me that I have to say bloober-butt.
9. Dad, I’m pretty sure your girlfriend is more in love with me than you and we’re gonna get married.
10. When I’m as old as you, am I going to be able to fart as loud as you?
11. Dad, I figured out that if you put a lid on a cup, you can put a burp in it and nobody can ever smell it but you.
12. Why do those old ladies waddle like ducks when they walk?
13. Dad, you think it’s easy to walk as fast as you but your legs are so fat they could walk a mile in about four seconds.
CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE
26 and 42 are my absolute faves. Once we were at docs and my daughter starts fake crying i ask her whats wrong and her dad responds because she knows we're stuck with you(jokingly). and my daughter responds with because they are gonna stuff you like a teddy bear mommy! Wtf? Lol
Enjoy Noah as much as you can.before you know it he will be thirty like my boys and i well up when I think about how lovely my 4 boys were when they were little.i love them so much but they don't want to hear all that emotional stuff..
omg, LOL .."I’m not in the mood for a hamburger. I’m in the mood for you to stick some chocolate in my mouth for me."
"Dad, I’m pretty sure your girlfriend is more in love with me than you and we’re gonna get married," is my favourite. They are all pretty cute and funny though. :)
Thanks for sharing Dan - I think we all love that kid! (the belly chub and you not starving was my fav LOL)
Practicing spelling with my grand daughter. I told her the word is climate. She didn't understand so I asked her to say the word in a sentence when she immediated said " I climate it because I want to."
ahaha these had me laughing out loud! Noah sounds like he'd be an awesome kid to spend a day with :)
My 5 year old son said "When we buy our new house, I only want it to have stairs that go down. I don't want stairs that go up."
My 4 year old loves her babysitter and when I pick her up, she always asks her to "help" her put her shoes on. (Even though Sher is perfectly capable of putting her own shoes on) The other day, the babysitter was sitting in a recliner feeding her only infant charge a bottle. Sher says "Hi mom! I just gotta get my shoes. Angie, you can go ahead and just toss that baby on the floor. Go ahead, just toss it."
@AmericanMadCow You seriously made the end of my work day so much better.. Just toss it.. LOL
I have no idea what ROFLSHMBE means but I LTICAAPOM!(laughed till I cried and almost peed on myself!)
The fart one made me laugh as I recalled my 3 yr old (who was wavering on the potty training & had an accident) trying to tell me that the neighbor's dog had come over & pooped in his pants. Mind you we were indoors to top it off, just to add to the believability of his story.
Love reading your stuff. You should get the same journal I got for my girl - allows you to write a few lines every day for 5 years! Kinda fun. It's amazing what you forget. http://www.amazon.com/One-Line-Day-Five-Year-Memory/dp/0811870197/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y
oh my GRACIOUS! too funny . . . but, I have to say, #33 made me melt into a puddle of sentimental goo :)