- After I broke things off with a guy who was looking seriously at mail-order brides, I found (in my apartment) the head of a stuffed dog he got me sitting next to its body. A friend of his told me he had come into my place and removed the listening device from the dog.
- He told me his dad killed his mom in a fight but got away with it and it’s difficult because he knows his dad did the right thing but he still misses his mom.
- I have 2 cats…after our first date he emailed to ask me how long I thought it would take for my cats to eat my body if I died. Umm, what?
- First date… he puked after he kissed me… then he tried to kiss me again.
- I was 19, he was cute, smart, had a job and a car, and I thought he was a pretty good catch. Then he let it slip that he was 30…ok, no problem, really. Then it turned out he lived in his mom’s basement…well, ok, she’s a nice lady, and we all have financial issues sometimes, right? Then, a couple weeks into our whirlwind romance, I get a call from him saying he’s been at the hospital because he’s had an attack of pancreatitis, and can I come over and help him out. I rushed over and found him drunk, naked, crying over his ex wife (wait, you were married before?), and his teeth are in a glass next to his bed. (Hey, man, what happened to your teeth?) So, with no teeth in, he weeps that I’m the one to help him heal, and would I marry him? No…but, I did wait till his mom came home before running from the house.
- After a couple of months, he started bringing armloads of his stuff over to my house. I made it clear I didn’t want to live with him, and he almost blew a gasket. Later, he left 15 voicemails and 9 emails describing in great gory detail how he was going to cut me up and “hang me by my intestines” — among others. Including slicing my throat in the sanctuary if I showed up at the church we both attend(ed).
- He shushed me during sex.
- He took me for a drive up a canyon and told me how easy it would be to kill someone up there and how you could hide the body so it wouldn’t be found for years.
- On our first date he told me that his mom used to have him ejaculate into a jar and she used it as skin cream. Then he told me if I wanted some he had a few jars at his house.
- After 3 dates, he touched my stomach and said “soon…”
- “The only way I could keep someone as good as you would be to get you pregnant.”
And sometimes a mixture of both. Hahaha.
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing