Over on the Single Dad Laughing Facebook wall, I asked the question:
What is the funniest thing a kid has ever said to you about sex, before they knew what sex was?
These are a few *more* of your amazing replies. If you missed the first half, you can find them here!
- After my 8 yr old was given a sex ed class, he came home with tons of questions. He was asking about condoms more than anything. So I handed him one. His jaw hit the floor and he said, “They’re SQUARE?!?!!?”
- I recently had a baby boy. The first time I ever changed his diaper in front of my five year old, she got a really worried face and said, “uh Mom, his vagina looks different.”
- While singing the hokey pokey, when my son runs out of body parts he sings about his “penis.” My husband still can’t tell him it’s inappropriate as he’s usually on the floor dying with laughter while its happening!
- My 11 year old son (who was about 6 or 7 at the time) said in the car one night, to me and his older brothers…. “I know what a condom is. It’s a rubber band that you wrap around your wiener when you don’t want to have a baby.”
- My four year old daughter commented on her newborn baby brother’s penis mid-diaper change, “Mommy, I don’t have one of those because I’m a girl. Ryder’s will fall off too when he gets bigger and turns into a girl.” Whaaaat? Of all the prep I did for having a boy in the house, that’s what she got out if it?
- I had a five year old I nannied for that used the word sexy. I asked him if he knew what sex was and he looked at me straight in the face and said, “Of course, it’s adult wrestling.”
- While laying on the bed in my sister’s room watching TV touching himself, my nephew, age 4, was asked, “What are you doing?” He said, “MOM! It’s a muscle! It needs exercise!”
- Knocks on my door interrupted … uh… relations. At the door, my 7 year old daughter is sobbing and says, “Daddy, I think there’s a murderer in the house. Is Mommy okay? I heard someone screaming and I think she died!” Whoops. Traumatized my child for life.
- “The next time you and Daddy make a baby, can I watch?!”
- My son was around 4 when we were getting ready for dinner. He has always been a helpful child, so he ran to fridge to get out salad dressing and asked, “Mom, do you want creamy semen?” My husband and I looked at each other dumbfounded. We had him repeat his question. Once again he asked if I wanted creamy semen dressing. We burst out laughing and corrected him by telling him that it was pronounced, Creamy Caesar dressing.