“Okay single peeps, knowing that I might use it in a blog post, what is the creepiest or weirdest thing someone has ever written to you on a dating website or app?” That was the question I asked over on the Single Dad Laughing Facebook wall.
These were your hilariously creepy replies.
And by hilarious, I mean that as a whole they make me laugh. Individually, they really did creep me the heck out. Haha.
So as you approach Valentine’s Day this week, remember… having someone isn’t always worth… well… this.
1. It was all going very well until he asked if I was still breast feeding my youngest daughter, and if so, would I be willing to breast feed him?
2. Damn! You so fine, you make me wanna get a job!
3. Your picture makes me want to tear into your flesh with my teeth.
4. You would be so hot if you would just work out.
5. Would you consider donating your sperm?
6. Can I come around to see you and when I do can you just be wearing heels… Just heels?
7. One day I will collar and own you.
8. I have a foot/trample fetish. Tell me how you would step on my face slowly.
9. How hairy are your arms? Can I pet them?
10. Can you send me some of your used sanitary pads or pantyliners?
11. Do you own a pair of Uggs? I like to cuddle with them. I bet they look HOT on you.
12. Are you allergic to latex? Because I need to know what kind of condoms to buy.
13. Do you consider pot a drug?
14. Are you Latino, or a cat?
15. Do you have a dog? I have a fantasy about being locked in a dog cage.