On the SDL Facebook page, I asked you, “what is the absolute funniest insult you’ve ever heard?”
Without further ado, I give you what might possibly be, the funniest 44 insults ever. Er… At least they’re my favorite from your replies!
- “If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up your ego and jump down to your IQ level.”
- “I can’t believe you used to be the best mom in the world!” – from my 5 year old son after a tantrum.
- Guy at work last week said my bangs look like a walrus stache. Right?!
- Your momma’s so fat her patronus is a cake
- “You’re too dumb to pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.”
- I asked my husband “does this skirt make me look fat?” And he said “babe, don’t blame the skirt…” he got punched but I couldn’t help but laugh as I was doing it.
- “You smell…..athletic….”
- “You, sir, are an oxygen thief!”
- “You’re dumber than snake mittens.”
- From my own loving older brother to me one summer after being sunburnt. Me: my face is peeling. Brother: it’s the ugly trying to get off.
- I teach high school students with special needs and one of them got mad at me and said, “I hope you have bad sex!!!”
- My daughter was worried that she would never get married and then she said.. “you did” so there is hope for me…
- “I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.”
- “I can lose weight, but you’ll always be ugly.”
- “Asshole casserole” – said by an 8 year old boy