Over on the Single Dad Laughing Facebook page, I asked you what were the funniest lyrics you misheard.
LOL. Thank you. For making me laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
- “Dirty deeds DONE TO SHEEP” instead of “Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.”
- “She’s got electric boobs, and no hair too, you know I read it in a maga….gazeeene…oh ho, ba ba ba benny and the jets.”
- Bryan Adams – I got my first real sex dream… Should be first real six string.
- “Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you…” lol
- Sir Mix A Lot’s ‘Baby Got Back’; I thought it said, “Ooh, Rumpelstilskin” instead of “Ooh, rub her smooth skin”. Rappers are always saying weird crap, so I didn’t think twice about it.
- I thought Toby Keith sang “Wearing my sex suit, riding my pony on a cattle drive.” Instead of wearing my six shooter.
- “My body lies over the ocean, my body lies over the sea. My body lies over the ocean, o bring back my body to me.” Took me years to find out why my mom always laughed at me when I sang it.
- “You can dance if you want to, you can leave your PANTS behind. ‘Cause your PANTS don’t dance, and if they don’t dance, then they ain’t no PANTS of mine.”
- My husband was convinced that Alanis Morrisette’s song “You Oughta Know” said “The cross eyed baby that you gave to me”, instead of “The cross I bear that you gave to me.” I nearly fell out if my chair when I heard him singing that. lol!
- “I love rock n roll! Put another dime in my juice box baby!”
- My Aunt used to sing, “Gimme the Beach Boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock & roll….” BEAT BOYS. lol
- There’s a bathroom on the right. It’s supposed to be There’s a bad moon on the rise.
- Zach Brown Band’s Knee Deep……”she got too close so I farted.” Errrrr….make that “she got too close so I fought it”. Lol
- My son used to sing ” Sitting on a taco all day”. Instead of sitting on the dock of the bay! Cracked us up forever!
- My sister at 3 years-old sang; “Ba ba black seep have you any woo? Yes Sir, yes Sir, free bags fool. One for my master, one for my date, and one for the little boy who cried in the lake.”
CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE