The human mind is interesting. And sometimes it’s weird. And sometimes it’s fragile. And sometimes it does things that makes no sense to even us as we’re doing them.
Which can be highly entertaining, don’t you think? LOL.
Over on the Single Dad Laughing Facebook wall, I posted: “Knowing that I might use it in a blog post, what is the absolute silliest or funniest fight you’ve ever been in? No shame. We’ve all done it. Hahaha.”
Your replies had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. Here are the first 23 of my favorites.
23 Of the SILLIEST Fights Ever
- My husband and I have a long-running argument about whether our couch is grey or brown. It’s totally grey.
- My siblings and I always used to fight over ridiculous things. When we’d get really mad at each other we would hang each others underwear on the trees outside for the town to see! When the owner of the underwear went out to retrieve them they’d be locked out!
- My ex-husband locked me out of the house without shoes or jacket in mid-February because I refused to follow a recipe on how to make deviled eggs.
- My husband and I stayed up past 2am arguing over who was better at Math. We literally found an old algebra book from our college days and quizzed each other. Needless to say, it was pretty much a tie.
- When my ex husband and I were first married he was outside watering plants, I opened the door to let him know dinner was ready and he sprayed me in the face with the water hose. I picked up the closest thing to me (which happened to be a can of green beans) and threw it at him. It hit him right in between the eyes. He had two huge swollen black eyes for about a week. Up to the day we divorced (13 years later) anytime we would argue he would duck and scream please don’t hit me with the beans.
- Had a dream my husband was cheating on me, got caught and then lied about it to my face…woke up from dream punched husband in the arm and didn’t talk to him for 2 days!
- My boyfriend started a fight because “I never cook dinner”, I do, but I got off work super late, so didn’t want to that night, while I was getting ready he kept nagging and nagging. Well we have “palmetto bugs”(key word for really big f***ing roaches, seriously google it) and he’s terrified of the damn things, needless to say his whining finally got me mad enough I grabbed one and chased him outside with it, poor guy was only in his underwear and refused to come in until I dropped the thing.