19. About one third of all cancers are sun-related.
20. One in every eight Americans has worked at a McDonalds in their lifetime.
21. Priorities? Children laugh on average 300 times/day. Adults only 17 times/day.
22. The first novel written on a Typewriter was “Tom Sawyer.”
23. Careful there! 11,000 Americans each year injure themselves trying out bizarre sexual positions.
24. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
25. The world record for a chicken flying… 13 seconds.
26. In Aspen, Colorado, you qualify for government subsidized housing all the way until you make $104,000.
27. Every nation in the world whose name begins with A, also ends with A. Except for Afghanistan.
28. Apparently non-dairy creamer is flammable. I haven’t tested this out.
29. The average person eats 35,000 cookies in their lifetime.
30. You think 11,000 sexual position injuries is bad? 40,000 Americans are injured by their toilets each year.
31. There is no rubix cube combination that can’t be solved in 17 turns.
32. The statue of liberty has a name. Her name is Mother of Exiles.
33. There is a town in Newfoundland called Dildo.
34. On average, 2-3 horse jockeys are killed each year racing. I had no idea it was that dangerous.