36. Mother of Mike Nesmith (guitarist for The Monkeys) invented White Out.
37. Mozart wrote the nursery rhyme “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” When he was five.
38. Stop complaining about the rubbers. The first contraceptive ever used was crocodile dung by the ancient Egyptians.
39. Kelsey Grammar is the singer and piano player for the theme song of Frasier.
40. Almonds are part of the peach family.
41. All continents start and end with the same letter. It’s a cool fact. Don’t get all technical.
42. Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a belly button. They removed it during an abdominal surgery.
43. Donald Duck has a middle name. Fauntleroy. A name my spell checker has no problem with.
44. The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. Have fun with that, Greece.
45. Horses can look forward with one eye and backwards with the other. And here I thought that was unique to chameleons.
46. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
47. Not the *greatest* of odds: Only 1 in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.
48. Careful with those necklaces. Pearls melt in vinegar.
49. A family of 26 could go tot he movies in Mexico City for the price of one ticket in Tokyo.
50. Most American cars honk in the key of F.
And now, we all know these random facts.
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing
PS. How many of these did you know? What are your favorite random facts or what have you recently learned that you didn’t know you didn’t know?