20. I left my husband for 3 days. As in, packed a bag, went to my mother’s. Because he was “being insensitive and horribly mean”. What was his crime? He put the toilet paper on the roll the “wrong way”.
21. I put my keys in the butter tray in the fridge and locked myself out my apartment with a stick of butter… it was December…
22. Went to Walmart for groceries. On my way home I noticed my wedding ring was missing. I freaked out. Did a U turn and went back to Walmart. I went and spoke to management and they had ALL their janitors/available employees searching for my ring. I had a posse of people searching the parking lot. I made a police report and notified my insurance agent. It was HOT outside and stuff was melting in my car. After an hour or so I went home–defeated. I sobbed forever. By the time I got home I was wiped out and I crashed on the couch. My husband came home and I told him what had happened. I cried again. He went up to take a shower. When he came back down he asked for my hand and “asked for my hand in marriage again” and put MY ring back on my finger!!! I had apparently taken it off to wash my hands (which I never do!) And I left it beside my bathroom sink. Smh.
23. When pregnant with #2, I lost my child #1. Couldn’t find her anywhere. Panicked, looking all over the house yelling her name… I didn’t realize I was holding her the while time!!!
24. I got upset with my husband for cutting a cucumber the long way. I took another cucumber and threw it directly at his head. I then ran through the house screaming, locked myself in the bedroom and sobbed uncontrollably for 30 minutes.
25. Fours days after giving birth to my now 10 month old, I had a complete panic attack, because all of a sudden I realized I hadn’t felt her kick all day. Told my hubby we had to go to the ER now! He looked at me like I was crazy and said, “babe she’s in the backseat” and then cracked up laughing. Pregnancy brain last even after being pregnant.
Thank you all for sharing. If you loved this post, there were hundreds more to share!
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing