JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I once asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.
I had no idea what to expect. What I got would floor me.
And from that… the most creepy, most amazing, series was born. Enjoy today’s batch of stories, brought to you by you. They’re…. amazing.
25 More of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids
- My mum died and my sister went home to tell my nephews about it. They looked at her and were like, “What are you talking about? Grandma’s been in our room playing with us all day!”
- I caught my daughter giggling in her bedroom one day when she was about 3 maybe 4, when I asked her what was so funny I got “oh nothing mom, just ‘membered the sounds eyes make when you pop them out with spoons.”
- My daughter was 5, had just barely started kindergarten, and did not know how to read or write yet. She walked in to show me this huge picture she drew… it was just a sentence of large letters that perfectly read “I see Sheila”. Sheila was my sister who passed away right before my daughter was conceived. I still have the paper. When I questioned her, she had NO idea what it said.
- My firstborn has been introverted, quiet and contemplative literally from birth. One day when he was 2, I caught sight of him standing solemnly in front of the bathroom mirror (unaware that I was there). Without blinking, he gazed into his own eyes and said distinctly, “Everything’s going so well.”
- Mom when I become a zombie I will eat you last because I love you the most.
- Im pregnant with my second child. My 3 year old told me she was going to crawl down my throat and get her sister.
- My daughter, 3 yo at the time, was sobbing one day after she told me that was the day her son died in the war. Another time, she recognized a picture of my best friend who had died while I was pregnant. She said, “that girl sings me songs so I can go to sleep.” My friend was an opera trained singer.
- My 4 year old daughter is afraid to sleep in her room with the light on because “Jessie” stands in the corner of her room and growls at her. I asked who Jessie is. “She’s “a ghost, a teenager, but an old teenager, and she died because someone choked her neck!” I googled the name jessie + deaths+ my zip code… In 2004, 19 year old Jessica “Jessie” was murdered by her boyfriend. Cause of death… strangulation!
- When my now 16yr old was about 5 …we were eating dinner and he was staring into space and I said. ..Clay are you ok? I had to ask him a few times…he finally snapped out of it and said …I just saw you die….you got really sick and coughed a lot and an ambulance came and you were in a coma for 7 days and then you died. Then he went on to finish his dinner….I’m still confused on how a 5 yr old knew what a coma was and the exact length of time I was in it….lol….and now every time I have a cold with a cough….I think…well this is it..this is how I die…lol
CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE