Private College 529: Changing the College Tuition Game for the Better
As a single dad who wants to help setup a successful future for his child, I am so pleased to introduce many of you to Private College 529. It’s a non-profit organization, owned by the colleges themselves, which lets parents lock in future tuition at today’s tuition costs. Watch this short explainer video about it…
Prepaying tuition has never made more sense…
Summed-up, if you start saving on this program now, you’ll be paying way less down the road than if you wait and pay whatever the current tuition is, whenever your kids do head off to college.
The video was pretty thorough, but the bullet points that matter most are these ones:
- There are no fees.
- There is no market risk. Every penny goes to your child’s college savings.
- There is no minimum investment. You can lock prices in now with just a few bucks.
- You don’t have to choose a college now.
- There are nearly 300 colleges on the program already with tons more joining in the near future.
- Private College 529 is a non-profit, and is owned by the colleges themselves.
- There won’t be a better time to get going on the program because tuition prices are about to go up yet again.
I could go on and on about how much I love this whole program, but you really should just go check out Private College 529 for yourself…
NOTE: This is a sponsored post, and as you know I only partner with companies that I really believe in and respect. I do not make any commissions from your ongoing interest in this program.