In the past, I’ve shared lots of posts sharing all the wise things grandmas and grandpas have said, but I don’t think I’ve ever shared the overly profound things said by children. So… Over on the Single Dad Laughing Facebook page I asked you all the following question:
What is the most profound thing you’ve ever heard a child say?
As always, you delivered. Thank you (and your kids) for sharing this awesomeness…
1. Why don’t we just call him Mike?
2. Girls can’t marry girls….
3. Toasted just a little longer.
4. The one who gives answers.
5. One sees blue. One sees red.
6. If I got to have everything…
7. You’re mad at the car?
8. I’m glad I’m weird…
9. On the outside I’m a normal girl.
10. While dancing in the grocery store…
11. Just because something is broken…
12. Football is just like life.
13. I am a creator!
14. Don’t give a shit…
15. Don’t let them make you hate it.
16. They haven’t found me yet.
Dan Pearce | The Single Dad Laughing Blog